- Probate: Advice and administration of a Deceased Person’s Estate to include all work such as applications to the Court, completing HM Revenue and Customs accounts along with sorting out estate matters and distributing to beneficiaries;
- Powers of Attorney: Drafting and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, as well as registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection: Court of Protection applications in relation to Mental Capacity issues;
- Wills: Preparation of your Will including Inheritance Tax Planning;
- Trusts: Trusts Administration
The members of our Wills, Trusts & Probate Department:
Joanne Smith LL.B (Totton)
Joint head of the department and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and Dementia Friends.
Julie Thomas LL.B (Romsey)
Joint head of the department.
Peter McVean (Romsey)
Nathan Metcalfe LL.B (Hons) TEP (Southampton)
A member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Rebecca Hiorns FCILEx (Totton)
A member of Solicitors for the Elderly and Dementia Friends.
Katharine Williams M.A (Romsey)
Dementia Friend Champion, member of the Society of Will Writers and The Solicitors for the Elderly.