We can assist if you are re-mortgaging your property. If you let your broker or mortgage advisor have our details we can then arrange to check the title, arrange for you to sign the legal charge, obtain the funds, pay any existing mortgage, and then register the new charge at the Land Registry.

Before you proceed it is always worth checking that the interest saved is not defeated by high arrangement fees plus the costs involved.

This may be related to a Transfer of Equity, particularly if required after a Court Order or Separation Agreement in Family proceedings. We can assist with this.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search