In these statements ‘the Firm’ means Footner & Ewing, its members and employees and ‘communication’ includes any attachments.
- The information available on this site is only intended to provide general and preliminary guidance on the matters and issues to which it relates and should not form the basis upon which any person arrives at any decision or conclusion concerning his or her rights or obligations as regards any particular matter. It does not preclude or restrict the need for any such person to obtain detailed advice specific to his/her own situation and circumstances.
Liability for Information
- No warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, is offered by the Firm in respect of the information available on this site, or as to the fitness or suitability of such information for any purpose. In particular, no guarantee is given that such information is complete, fully accurate or entirely up-to-date, and the firm will not be responsible for any adverse results arising from use of such information. Where the content of any communication is personal or otherwise unconnected with Footner & Ewing or our clients’ business, we accept no responsibility or liability for such content.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Firm owns the copyright in this website and its contents. You may print information contained in this website for your personal use only. No part of this website may be published, transmitted, reproduced or stored on another website or in any other electronic form without obtaining the prior permission from the Firm.
- Security, Intercepting and monitoring electronic communications
- Emails may not be secure and may contain viruses. Footner & Ewing accepts no responsibility for any such security breach or data corruption caused by viruses. Footner & Ewing may intercept and monitor data traffic. If you communicate through our systems you will be deemed to have consented to such interception and monitoring. Certain links to this site connect with other websites maintained by third parties over whom the Firm has no control, and no representation is offered as to the accuracy, or as to any other aspect, of the information contained in or contents of such websites. The Firm reserves the right to prohibit any link from another website to materials or information on the Firm’s website.
- The Firm reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- Footner & Ewing is committed to making our website accessible to people with disabilities.
- Pages have been designed with a clear layout and text that is large enough and with sufficient contrast for most people to be able to read; if you do have to enlarge the text, the page layout will cope with this without breaking up.
- Wherever possible, content has been written in clear, easy-to-understand ‘plain English’.
If you have any difficulties reading or navigating the site, please help us to keep improving our accessibility by emailing enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org calling 023 80332991, or writing to us at Footner & Ewing Solicitors, 19 Brunswick Place Southampton SO15 2SZ.