Rebecca is a lawyer (FCILEx) dealing with Private Client work, an area of law she is passionate about particularly in relation to care of the elderly and vulnerable adults. She deals with Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work, Advance Directives, Wills, Inheritance Tax Planning and Probate.
She dealt with Family Law work for many years, including divorce, child matters, child protection issues and domestic abuse so has a wide perspective on family issues.
Rebecca joined Ewing Hickman & Clark (now Footner & Ewing LLP) in 2004; professional yet approachable, she has the ability to communicate at all levels and will tailor the service to suit the individual client’s needs. With this in mind she offers home visits where clients have mobility and/or medical issues.
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx);
- A Fully Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly;
- A Commissioner for Oaths;
- A member of Dementia Friends;
- A member of the Solent CILEx branch.