Cristiane qualified as a Solicitor in April 2005. She is highly experienced in Family and Housing Law. She has over seventeen years’ civil litigation and family law experience and has taught the Civil Litigation Module at the Bournemouth University as a part-time Lecturer on the LPC Post graduate Course. When dealing with Housing matters, she advises both private landlords and tenants in respect of possession proceedings.
Cristiane is also an expert in Private Family Law including:-
- Complex financial disputes on the breakdown of relationships which may involve company shares, property portfolios and an international aspect.
- divorce and separation, including dissolution of civil partnerships;
- advice throughout the mediation process including advice on agreements reached at Mediation;
- private children matters including contact and residence disputes;
- pre and post nuptial agreements;
- living together agreements and cohabitee disputes; and
Cristiane has experience of acting for vulnerable clients in Public Law Care proceedings and has acted for parents in respect of allegations of neglect and non-accidental injury cases.