Cristiane qualified as a Solicitor in April 2005. She is highly experienced in Family and Civil Litigation law. Cristiane has taught the Civil Litigation Module as a part-time University Lecturer. She has specific experience in advising both private landlords and tenants in respect of possession proceedings to include the service of notices through to obtaining vacant possession.
Cristiane is an expert in Private Family Law including:-
- Complex financial disputes on the breakdown of relationships which may involve company shares, property portfolios and an international aspect.
- Divorce and separation, including dissolution of civil partnerships;
- Advice throughout the mediation process including advice on agreements reached at Mediation;
- Private children matters including contact and residence disputes;
- Pre and post nuptial agreements;
- Living together agreements and cohabitee disputes; and
Cristiane acts for parents and grandparents in respect of Public Law Care proceedings and regularly acts for parents in respect of allegations of neglect and non-accidental injury cases.