In line with this Firms COVID 19 Risk Assessment and to help avoid the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID 19 infection we would ask that our clients and other visitors to this Office note the following:-
1. Clients and/or other visitors to this Firm will only be seen by pre-arranged appointment.
2. Only a maximum of two clients will be allowed to attend an appointment at any one time.
3. On arrival at these Offices clients and/or other visitors will be expected to use the hand sanitising products provided.
4.Clients will be required to abide by the two metre social distancing rules, at all times and the shaking of hands or other physical forms of greeting is to be avoided.
5. Please do not visit these Offices if you have any COVID 19 symptoms such as:-
- A cough
- A high temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Other flu or cold like symptoms
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you have any of these symptoms, then please do not visit our Offices for at least seven days after your symptoms clear.
6. Please note that this Firm reserves the right to refuse clients and/or visitors entry to these premises and/or terminate any appointment, in the event that clients or visitors exhibit any COVID 19 type symptoms.
7. Appointments with clients will only be held in designated conference rooms large enough to allow the social distancing rules to be observed.
8. Door handles, desks, and other “high touch points” will be sanitised before and after appointments.
We trust that our clients and visitors to these Offices will understand that these measures are to be taken for their own safety and that of this Firms staff and will accept the need for such measures and co-operate accordingly.