Footner & Ewing Solicitors provide a personal, caring service to private clients and business.
We believe that clients should be provided with a clear explanation of the options available, and our work on your behalf will be undertaken quickly and efficiently. We use the latest technology to enhance, not replace the personal service that is our hallmark. We are proud that over the years, we have acted for succeeding generations of the same families.
Our commitment to quality
- We are a well-respected firm of solicitors in Hampshire
- We have been established for nearly 200 years
- We have offices in Southampton city centre, Romsey, Totton and Wickham
- We undertake legal aid work
- We pride ourselves on our personal, individual style of service
What we can do for you
- Family Matters, including proceedings about children
- Company and commercial work
- Buying and selling your home – Conveyancing
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Criminal defence work
- Civil Litigation, including Employment advice
- Wills, Trusts, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- Social Services and Contentious Court of Protection work
- Criminal defence work (out of hours number 07967 810999).